Sunday, January 20, 2013

Farmhouse sink


It has been a bit of a dry spell on the Lake house improvements front. I think everyone (from my contractors to our own family) ran out of steam after the big Thanskgiving push. However, my lovely in-laws visited the cabin today and sent this picture of the newly installed farmhouse sink and oak butcherblock countertops. So excited!

We had brought the DOMSJO sink from IKEA (only $189, what a deal!) and the countertops down when we came in November. We thought about installing everything ourselves for about two days, and then we regained our sanity and hired people to install everything. Phew. Best decision ever.

Apparently I need to start thinking about backsplash options now....We next plan to visit in March. I can't wait to get cooking in my new kitchen! 

1 comment: